RULES for fishing Le Bel Etang - PLEASE OBSERVE
Please ensure you read below before arriving on your holiday
- Barbless hooks only.
- No sacking up. – Fish have died due to being sacked up.
- No particle baits.
- No artificial baits of any description.
- Minimum breaking strain line 12 lb for carp fishing.
- You must ALWAYS use an unhooking mat and knotless landing net of the appropriate size.
- NO MARKING OF FISH — ALL fish must be returned to lake.
- Maximum 3 rods per person.
- No heavy baiting. Totally unnecessary on this lake.
- No old line to be left around, all swims to be left clean.
- No photographs to be taken of fish on their bellies.
- The accommodation and grounds should be left clean and tidy or a charge will be made for extra cleaning.
- Braid is not to be used as mainline.
- NO BOLT RIGS of any description
- The proprietors are not responsible for any accidents, loss, theft, or damage of any personal items or equipment during your stay
- You are expected to have arranged your own personal Travel/Holiday Insurance prior to arriving, as advised on booking.
- No bait boats without prior permission
- You are expected to supply your own fish care products, e.g. KLINIK
Arrival time not before 2 pm on the Saturday, departure by 10 am on the day of departure.
Random checks will be made to ensure that these rules are followed and we ask that you observe them fully in order to protect the fish and the fishery. You will be asked to vacate the property, with loss of monies paid, if any of the above are not adhered to.
Because of the high risk of fires from 1st may to 31st august the use of camping stoves at the lakeside are not permitted.
Also, BBQs are only to be held on the BBQ area next to the chalet.
Please do not use logs for any fires at this time of year (because of the effects of cindering and popping).
We thank you for your co-operation in observing the above.